Independence. Experience. Vision.
Los Gatos is a special place. As the mother of two school-age children, and having had the privilege of serving you on seven Town boards and committees, I appreciate all Los Gatos has to offer. I’m running for Town Council because I understand the challenges we face and I want to protect the character of our wonderful Town.
For the past eight years, I’ve served on the Planning Commission. During my time as a Commissioner, I have consistently opposed overdevelopment and supported projects that are consistent with the small-town charm that makes Los Gatos unique in Silicon Valley.
In addition to supporting sensible planning that will help us deal with growing traffic congestion, my track record on the Planning Commission includes many important votes that have helped get things done:
– Our new library, one of the few libraries in California to earn LEED Gold certification for its environmentally friendly design
– The Creekside Sports Park, which provides our youth sports teams with a modern, multi-sport field
– An expansion of the Terraces of Los Gatos senior community to accommodate a new Alzheimer’s care facility
– The police station on Los Gatos Boulevard, which enables the police force to better serve the Town’s residents
– An underground parking garage for a Downtown grocery store, providing a creative solution to the area’s limited parking
I’m dedicated to maintaining our Town’s beauty and economic vitality. That is why more than 160 local leaders – including Supervisor Mike Wasserman and Congresswoman Anna Eshoo – support my candidacy. If you give me the privilege of continuing to serve, I’ll focus my energy, passion and experience on solving the big issues impacting our Town.
Elect me on November 4 and together we will build a stronger Los Gatos.